Q1. I have deleted the purchase history before downloading.
List of downloadable purchase works will be displayed when you enter the Guest ID in the login page for Guest
Q2. I don't know the Guest ID
us if you do not know the ID.
ID is displayed at the bottom of the page in the Download Center. It is recommended that you make a note of it.
Q3. Where can I Download the movie?
After purchase, click on "Downloadable list"
and you will be able to download the movie nine times before expiration.
Q4. Tried couple of times, download of a file will finish on about after 200MB...
Your downloaded file could be limited due to your provider's security service.
Please set it at more than 200MB and Try to download again.
Q5. I can't download the movie.
Please check the directions below and try again.
1. Please do not do anything on your PC while the movie is downloading.
2. You might need to temporarily turn off your PC security program while downloading movie,
Your PC may not have enough file space (approx x3) to download the movie.
Q6. I was not able to download the movie nine times.
Please purchase the movie again if the problem occurs because of one of the following three reasons:
1. The cause of failure is due to your internet speed or performance.
2. The cause of failure is due to your PC providers.
3. The cause of failure is due to the limits of your PC hard disk.
Q7. Are the files compatible with Mac OS?
Unfortunately, the files are not compatible with Mac OS.
Q8. Can I return a DVD that I purchased?
Sorry, there are no refunds.
Q9. What is the difference between DVDs purchased from your site
and DVDs bought at a store?
We offer the "Director's Cut" of our movies, which may or may not be available in a store.